1. After much love for the cartilage ear cuffs that have been so inspirational... i had made it my quest to find the perfect one. Much searching and blog hopping later i settled on something even better. I knew i just had to have it the moment i laid my eyes on it... the "Holy Ghost Pearl Spike Ear Cuff" by ashaloo on etsy. Made of vintage pearls. It dangles from behind the ear and i love how it looks worn with double and cartilage peircings on the model. The whole single long earring look is so fab. [should be getting mine in the mail anyday now.. can't wait to post.]
2. Morris Has Died. My little pal... the spider that built his web in the stairwell outside apartment building... keeping me company the past few months has passed away. Poor little guy. He will be missed and remembered fondly every morning on my way out work.
3. Future Wedding Ring. Low Luv by Erin Wasson Small Triple Crystal Cocktail Ring. I don't care if this is costume jewelry. I want something of eccentric taste and natural beauty. Refinement just isn't my style. I am in love with these rings cut from natural crystal. A breath of fresh air against the standard engagement rings that i cant seem to even imagine wearing out of the house on my finger on a daily basis.
4. Dark Burgundy Lipstick. This color is of my favorite variety. The deep dark smoldering lip adds a bit or sultry mystery. Especially with the addition of the smokey eye and the carefree messy waves. Source unkown. Might this be miss Abbey Lee Kershaw?
5. The Oversized Leather Messenger Tote. Found these two beauties on tumblr. An absolute must for this spring and summer. So casual and put together all at once. Shopping. Working. The perfect carryall.